The CNRS undertakes to make its Website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005 on equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship for people with disabilities and the General Accessibility Improvement Reference Framework (RGAA).
This accessibility statement is under construction, and applies to www.carrieres.cnrs.fr.
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access a content or service, you may contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
- Contact the Human Resources Department (HRD) web team by email
- Ask for the Human Resources Department (DRH):
3, rue Michel-Ange
75794 Paris cedex 16 - France
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have notified the website manager of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing a content or service of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Human Rights Defender (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the Rights Defender delegate in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by mail (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Defender of rights
Free reply 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07